WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR SHOWROOM
AT VR EPS Warrington the health and safety of our staff and visitors is taken very seriously. With that in mind we have introduced a number of measures to ensure a safe environment for all.
When you arrive at our dealership you will be asked to:
- Sanitize your hands at reception and wear the disposable gloves provided.
- Have your temperature taken and logged.
- Keep a safe distance of 2 meters between staff.
- Bring your own pen for signing documents or use and take away one of our disposable biros.
- Where possible, bring your own tablet/laptop to view and sign electronic documents.
- Use the provided seat covers when sitting in vehicles.
- Not be offended if we ask you to make another appointment if we feel you look unwell.
All visits are by appointment only. this will ensure that no other customers are on site whilst you visit.
After each customer visit our showroom will be fully sanitised and disinfected including all Perspex desk screens.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our management team.